Friday, August 26, 2022

Your pc needs to be repaired windows 8.1 free. Please wait while your request is being verified...

Your pc needs to be repaired windows 8.1 free. Please wait while your request is being verified...

Looking for:

Your pc needs to be repaired windows 8.1 free 













































     


Your pc needs to be repaired windows 8.1 free -



 

I bought a brandnew HP Pavilion G8 laptop. The tool restarted the PC after I split the partition. After the restart I get this boot error message. Thanks for posting in Microsoft Communities. From the problem description I understand that change the sleep mode settings. Provide the following information:. Which tool did you use to repartition the drives?

Press F12 key typically this is F12, but it can differ between computer manufacturers and choose the drive that you inserted the installation media into. If the issue still persists, please do not hesitate to let us know. It is our pleasure to be of assistance. Was this reply helpful? Yes No.

Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Search Community member.

Your PC needs to be repaired A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xC I tried F8 or F11, both gave me this same boot error message. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :.

Cancel Submit. Previous Next. Hi pmccrum, Thanks for posting in Microsoft Communities. Provide the following information: 1. Boot using Windows 8 Installation disk and perform startup repair.

Insert the disk into DVD drive and restart the computer. Once the Windows Setup window appears click Next. Click on Repair your computer. Click on Troubleshoot and then select Advanced Options. Click on Automatic repair. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the repair. I hope the above information helps you. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to A. User's post on November 26, Hi, I have tried this automatic repair step. But didn't work. It gives message that automatic repai is unsuccessful. I borrowed win8 installation disk and did this step. I have used free tool to partition the disk, it's called EasyUS tool. In reply to DR8x's post on November 26, Further more I could still see the c: drive which has the os related files.

Both C and D drive is intact. D drive has HP backup. Also I know that using HP Recovery manager will restore the system to factory fresh pc, but I will loose all software which I have installed so far and will need to reinstall all soft wares and data am keeping this idea as laaaast option. Also I tried "system restore ". I get error message as below. In reply to EliseStaples's post on November 27, I have this problem and recieved this for my birthday not even a week old.

Not sure what can be done. I will install partition manager on a flash drive and plug it in and see if it gets fixed.. What should I do now? Sera What formatting Again element back to work one? I tried multiple ways couldn't solve this problem wihtout Recovery CD.

O que eu devo fazer agora? O que causo esse problema no meu PC? English pls. This site in other languages x.

   

 

Your pc needs to be repaired windows 8.1 free. Windows8 boot problem - "Your PC needs to be repaired"



   

So I have a computer with windows 8. I have had this PC for a year now and have never had problems, but randomly today I tried to turn it on and it goes straight to a blue screen with:.

Now I wasn't trying to update or download any sort of software or anything when this happened. I simply turned it on from power off and this came up. I have the widows 8.

It is an Avatar computer. I have tried to put the recovery disk in but it goes straight to the same blue screen as before and the only options I have are: "Press Enter to try again" and Press F8 for startup settings. I have tried the startup settings like "Enable debugging" and all of the 9 options that come up when I press F8 but it always brings me back to the blue screen with "Recovery Your PC needs to be repaired Was this reply helpful?

Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 8. I have had this PC for a year now and have never had problems, but randomly today I tried to turn it on and it goes straight to a blue screen with: Recovery Your PC needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be started because the kernel is missing or contains errors.

Please Help. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question 4. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Microsoft is a little vague in that error. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.



No comments:

Post a Comment

- Abbyy Finereader 12 Professional Crack + Serial Number Free [Updated]

- Abbyy Finereader 12 Professional Crack + Serial Number Free [Updated] Looking for: - ABBYY FineReader 12 incl Crack Full Version Down...